Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas is nearly here #MicroblogMonday


I've already been to two Christmas markets so far this year and of course had some Glüwein, mulled wine which is perfect on a cold day. Flying to Dublin in a few days. Only a week till Christmas. Seriously, where has the time gone? As usual I feel so disorganized for Christmas! I still have a few presents to buy, haven't sent all the Christmas cards and I had also hoped to have created our wedding photo book by now but there just wasn't time and now it's too late!

I'm looking forward to spending time with family and friends in ireland and celebrating my birthday.

I've been to the christmas market and drank Glüwein- check!

I need to get organized! At least we finally put our Christmas tree up at the weekend. Can't wait to go back to Ireland for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome