Sunday, February 12, 2017

The dress #MicroblogMonday


Wedding season is starting. We only have one to go to this year unfortunately (since I love going to weddings), unless anymore of our friends get engaged! Oh yeah, actually there's another wedding that we might be invited to we're just not sure! I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I had a browse around the shops here recently looking out for a dress and ended up finding a potential one (the right one in the picture above). It looks really nice on, clinched in at the waist. I'm not sure if it's quite fancy enough to wear to a wedding though. While I was shopping I ran into a German friend and showed her the dress. She looked at it, looked at me, then said she thinks it's nice, but she can't imagine me in a dress! Jeeze, German honesty! Maybe I did eat too many easter eggs over the holidays!

I also had a look through my wardrobe for other options and found the other two dresses. That's when I noticed that they all look very similar, flowery, in at the waist, flow-y at the legs. Either flowery patterns are in at the moment or I need to branch out and buy some different styles for a change! Dress shopping here in Germany can be difficult though as German girls tend to dress very casual and not wear dresses that often so there isn't a great selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome