Monday, September 22, 2014

So I joined a gym #MicroblogMonday

Wouldn't it be great if you could just skip all the hard work and get straight to the results part, like in a cool movie montage? A few weeks ago the GerMann and I joined our local gym. Joining was the easy part! I'm aiming to work out twice a week and still go for occasional jogs.


It's going well so far though it probably hasn't helped that I haven't changed my diet much and still indulge my sweet tooth - who can resist those lovely German cakes? It also always seems to be somebody's birthday in work which means cake in the office every day!

So far it's going well and I'm enjoying the health kick and feeling good. What do you do to keep fit?

6 comments:

  1. Ha -- I want that! The music playing in the background while I do very little work and become fit.

    I do yoga every morning. That's pretty much where I am with the fit routine. And try to eat well. Well-ish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yoga every morning? Good for you! Must be a nice start to the day.

      Delete
  2. before the twins, i used to work out to a leslie sansone dvd. i've been meaning to get back to that post-twins, but it hasn't happened yet, argh. must must must start though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guilty of not doing anything at all...Whenever I'm free I find myself curled up with a book or typing on my laptop! sigh!
    Wish you all the best for the workouts !
    Random Thoughts Naba...#MicroblogMondays: I Wish To Read It Again......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a running and yoga girl, but I made the mistake of letting myself get out of shape, so getting motivated to make the painful climb back to in-shape has been...well, it hasn't been happening. I have to tape a sign to my front door that says "Don't eat. Run!" for this daily 4:00 witching hour when I come home from work grinding my teeth from stress and want to eat the house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My exercise is making sure to take the stairs instead of the elevator. I also avoid a lot of germs that way :)

    Best of luck with your new exercise routine!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome