I had not heard of "The Liebster award" so had to google it. It seems that blog authors can nominate as many as five other blogs they like, as long as these blogs have less than 200 followers. A nice way of helping the smaller lesser known blogs. I was nominated by the 'The Highly unlikely housewife'. Thank you, I love your blog too!
The award comes with some conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
Ok, so here are my nominations:
1) Somewhere between facebook and flickr sits fiona
A Scottish expat living in Berlin with partner and two kids.
2) Heather goes to Deutschland
An American girl living in Bavaria
3) A not so desperate hausfrau
An American expat living in Karlsruhe with her husband.
4) Nine and ninety nine
An American expat living with German husband and little dog in Germany.
5) The Highly Unlikely Housewife
Mother of two living in the UK with her other half.